Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL)
U.S. Representative of Illinois; Democrat; a vile but buffoonish racial demagogue and very strong supporter of illegal immigration; born in Chicago of Puerto Rican descent. Assuming that he'll put his own interests and the interests of Latinos far ahead of the interests of the U.S. as a whole is usually a very safe bet.
* Has advanced various amnesties (2004, 2007 with Jeff Flake, and 2009). He laughed about one of the provisions of the Flake amnesty being just a "symbolic gesture".
* In August 2008, he called DHS agents "Gestapo agents"
* In 2006, he tried to get Illinois to give home loans to illegal aliens, with a better interest rate than veterans got.
* Recipient of one of Mexico's highest awards for foreigners.
* Has held events and tours promoting amnesty.
* In 2007, he was to meet with Mexican officials to discuss amnesty.
* He supports "a common land, language, life and history, which translates into a common culture", but he said that referring to Puerto Rico.
Affiliation: Democratic Party
See all the posts below for even more information on him.