Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
- Immigration advocate groups: Extensive coverage of illegal and/or massive immigration supporting groups such as the NCLR, LULAC, MALDEF, etc. Also lists pro-borders groups. Divided into two pages; the lesser-known groups are here.
- Immigration advocate people: Illegal and/or massive immigration supporters such as Frank Sharry, Tamar Jacoby, etc.
- Immigration concepts: Topics involving immigration, such as amnesty, the Census, healthcare, polls, guest workers, etc.
- Immigration talking points: Why talking points like "we're a nation of immigrants", "the system is broken", etc. are misleading or wrong.
- Many of the posts here detail bias by specific reporters. A list of reporters we've discussed is organized by publication: New York Times · Washington Post · CNN · AP · Los Angeles Times · NBC · Wall Street Journal · ABC · CBS · Politico · Other · MSNBC · Fox News · Reuters · Christian Science Monitor
GovernmentCurrent and former:
- Member of Congress
- Government agencies: Extensive coverage of the DHS, USCIS, Census Bureau, etc.
- Legislation: Extensive coverage of the stimulus plan, eVerify, and 287g. Also H1B, amnesty bills, etc.
- Administration officials: Extensive coverage of Michael Chertoff, Janet Napolitano, etc.
- Other politicians: Current or unsuccessful past candidates, consultants, etc.
- Judicial: Extensive coverage of Sonia Sotomayor.
- State politicians: Extensive coverage of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Richardson, Rod Blagojevich, etc.
- Local politicians: Joe Arpaio, etc.
- Open debate: Activism; our attempts to encourage robust debate; comments that were deleted from other sites and sites that have banned us, etc.
- Groups of people: Extensive coverage of the tea parties; other groups that don't have a formal organization.
- Other concepts: Extensive coverage of the Obama citizenship question and smears against Sarah Palin. Also issues relating to multiculturalism.
- Organizations: Non-immigration-centric advocacy groups, such as the so-called fact-checkers, ACORN, Club for Growth, etc.
- Unions: Extensive coverage of the SEIU, AFL-CIO, etc.
- Events: Katrina, 9/11, etc.
- City, state, country: Coverage specific to a city, state, or country.
- Academic: Universities, scholars, etc.
- Parties, party officials
- Moneyman: George Soros, the Rockefellers, the Koch family, etc.
- Religious: Mostly groups that also support massive and/or illegal immigration.
- Think tanks: CAP, etc.
- Foundations: Ford, etc.
- Company, commercial product
- Diversions: Funny stuff, music videos, etc.