Dozens of pro-illegal immigration groups were invited to Obama's mini-amnesty rollout and you weren't
Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
On August 18, Barack Obama's Department of Homeland Security announced an administrative amnesty that could cover 300,000 or more illegal aliens. The PDF here (write-up here) has a peek inside how that sausage was promoted, if not made.
(Make sure and see each link if you aren't familiar with these groups; this site has more extensive archives on illegal immigration supporters than almost every other site.)
Then, there were "staff level calls to dream letter signatories"; that refers to the April letter (link) that various Congressmen sent to Napolitano urging her to leave DREAM Act students alone. Those signatories are: Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Pat Leahy, Carl Levin, Daniel Akaka, Mark Begich, Michael Bennet, Jeff Bingaman, Richard Blumenthal, Barbara Boxer, Maria Cantwell, Chris Coons, Dianne Feinstein, Kirsten Gillibrand, John Kerry, Frank Lautenberg, Joe Lieberman, Barbara Mikulski, Patty Murray, Bill Nelson, Jack Reed, and Sheldon Whitehouse.
Then, Sandweg conducted a "conference call with interested hill staff", involving Senators Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Pat Leahy, Bob Menendez, Charles Schumer, and Dianne Feinstein; and Representatives Gonzalez, Becerra, John Conyers, Zoe Lofgren, Luis Gutierrez, Silvestre Reyes.
Then, Sandweg conducted another conference call with "immigration groups". These are a veritable galaxy of illegal immigration supporters, and none of them represent the views of the great majority of Americans on immigration:
* Center for Community Change: Gabe Gonzalez, Kate Kahan
* Vestar Capital Partners: Federico Pena
* Raben Group: Jeanne Butterfield
* Laura Burton Capps (former Clinton staffer who leads "strategic communications efforts for federal officials", blueenginemedia.com/team?id=0003)
* New Partners: Cara Morris Stern (communications, consultants)
* UFCW: Joe Hansen
* Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society: Gideon Aranoff, Mark Hetfield
* American Friends Service Committee: "Ruth" from the Friends Committee on National Legislation
* American Immigration Council: Mary Giavagnoli, Ben Johnson
* Immigration Initiative: Bob Creamer, John Hennley
* Voto Latino: Jessica Reeves, Maria Teresa Kumar
* New Organizing Institute: Carlos Odio
* United We Dream: Carlos Saavedra
* Hispanic Federation: Chris Espinosa
* Latino Leadership Circle: Gabriel Salguero
* PICO: Jaci Braga
* Democracia USA: Jorge Mursuli
* Zuraya Tapia Hispanic National Bar Association
* Simone Campbell NETWORK Lobby
* Julie Kruse Immigration Equality
* David Smith Human Rights Council
* Brad Jacklin National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce