Newsom, California DPH and OES Public Records Act request
The following is a Covid19-related Public Records Act request sent to California governor Gavin Newsom, the California Governor's Office of Emergency Services, and the California Department of Public Health on 2/23/21. See the Covid19 page for the background details.
"The Codes" is defined as the access codes discussed in the Los Angeles Times article "Vaccine access codes for hard-hit Black, Latino communities improperly used in other L.A. areas" of February 22, 2021. I do not know the internal name of the Codes, please construe that as broadly as necessary to include all relevant documents.
"My Turn" is defined as the website at https://myturn.ca.gov/.
1. A full list of all Codes that were distributed, together with the numbers of each of the Codes that were used to make appointments at My Turn. I am not seeking any personally-identifiable information.
2. A full list of all groups to whom the Codes were given.
3. Any documents, emails, suggested wording, or similar that was provided to the groups to whom the Codes were given.
4. Any audio and/or video recordings where the Codes were discussed, such as recorded teleconferencing calls, web seminars, and similar.
5. Any documents relating to the Codes that includes one or more of the following (case insensitive):