we are america alliance
Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
We Are America Alliance
Their website is weareamericaalliance.org, which redirects to cccaction.org/cccaction/waaa_home_page.html
A partial list of their members is here.
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles (CHIRLA) (allegedly has collaborated with the Mexican government)
- Center for Community Change
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights (ICIRR)
- Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition (MIRA)
- National Association for Latin and Caribbean Communities (NALACC)
- National Capital Immigrant Coalition (NCIC)
- National Day Laborers Organizing Network (NDLON)
- National Korean American Service and Education Consortium (NAKASEC)
- New American Opportunity Campaign (NAOC)/Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform (CCIR)
- New York Immigration Coalition (NYIC)
- Pineros y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste (Northwest Treeplanters and Farmworkers United)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- UNITE HERE
Immigrant Supporters To Counter Bush Speech says that the Central American Resource Center (CARECEN) as well as unnamed "Catholic churches" are also members of WAAA. That article also compares WAAA to more militant groups such as the March 25 Coalition.
Forum to address impound law (tangential link to Mexican government)