fair immigration reform movement
Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
Fair Immigration Reform Movement
Per fairimmigration.org/about/index.php is "a project of the Center for Community Change".
The Members of the Organizing Committee are:
- American Friends Service Committee - Project Voice
- Association for Communities Organizing for Reform Now ACORN
- Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights of Los Angeles
- Direct Action and Research Training Network
- Gamaliel Foundation
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
- Immigrant Rights Network of Iowa and Nebraska
- Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition
- Michigan Organizing Project
- National Korean American Service and Education Consortium
- New York Immigration Coalition
- Northwest Federation of Community Organizations/Idaho Community Action Network
- People Acting for Communities Together
- Sunflower Community Action
- Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition
- Voces de la Frontera