Sources for DHS rightwing extremism report: ADL, SPLC, NYT, LAT, Dave Weigel...
Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
* Several links to the Anti Defamation League. See the link for more on them.
* Several pages at a "kooky" site I've never heard of before, including this page: whatdoesitmean . com/index1132.htm According to Quantcast (FWIW), that site gets just slightly more visitors per month than this site.
* The WorldNetDaily article "Can you survive economic crisis? Booming preparedness industry says Americans are stockpiling" (wnd . com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90947)
* The New York Times article "On Concerns Over Gun Control, Gun Sales Are Up" (nytimes . com/2008/11/07/us/07guns.html). A quick glance didn't raise any red flags, but the NYT isn't exactly known to be sympathetic to rightwing gun owners.
* "White extremists lash out over election of nation's first black president" (articles . latimes . com/2008/nov/23/nation/na-klan23). I suspect that a close reading of that article would reveal several "problems".
* "Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009" (govtrack . us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45). Even Snopes says that would grab guns (snopes . com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp).
 splcenter . org/blog/2008/10/29/anti-latino-hate-crimes-rise-for-fourth-year
 washingtonindependent . com/37511/at-gun-show-conservatives-panic-about-obama