S.744 Immigration bill - Sec. 2539: NATURALIZATION CEREMONIES
Posted Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 4:57 pm
- (a) In General- The Chief, in consultation with the
Director of the National Park Service, the Archivist of the United
States, and other appropriate Federal officials, shall develop and
implement a strategy to enhance the public awareness of naturalization
- (b) Venues- In developing the strategy under subsection
(a), the Secretary shall consider the use of outstanding and historic
locations as venues for select naturalization ceremonies.
- (c) Reporting Requirement- The Secretary shall annually submit a report to Congress that contains--
- (1) the content of the strategy developed under subsection (a); and
- (2) the progress made towards the implementation of such strategy.