Tweets to Capital Journal

COVID-19 Response

Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.

Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.

If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.

Capital Journal's avatar
Twitter handle: 
@wsjpolitics
Name: 
Capital Journal
Location: 
Washington, D.C.
Followers: 
126697
Bio: 
The Wall Street Journal’s home for politics, policy and national security news. SIGN UP: Capital Journal Daybreak, to your inbox http://t.co/uZUT8GIFk6
Tweets to this user:
Carol★Hello's avatar
From @CarolHello1
RT @BoSnerdley: Alabama Sen. Sessions Backs Trump’s Immigration Platform http://t.co/XuPA22aLJe via @WSJPolitics
24AheadDotCom_'s avatar
From @24aheaddotcom_
.@CarolHello1 @BoSnerdley: Sessions backing Trump's plan will help DT with 20% of Americans. What's the plan for the other 80%? #tcot #gop