Tweets to NormanDeArmond

COVID-19 Response

Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.

Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.

If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.

NormanDeArmond's avatar
Twitter handle: 
@normandearmond
Name: 
NormanDeArmond
Location: 
Palm Springs, Calif
Followers: 
13662
Bio: 
Author, 2 Novels: Usurpious https://t.co/ZFDRUfSz0E… & Protophorous https://t.co/fOqjZsFq0v…
Tweets to this user:
Arlos Collins's avatar
From @arlos_collins
RT @NormanDeArmond: Plus USMCA has big Tech censorship shenanigans inside it! https://t.co/B2jaYVabFl
24AheadDotCom_'s avatar
From @24aheaddotcom_
Trump just pretends to be pro-American, he's really 99% pro-Trump & the remaining 1% pro-Big Biz. #MAGA refuses to put USA first: *use* Trump to achieve patriotic things. MT @arlos_collins MT @NormanDeArmond Plus USMCA has big Tech censorship shenanigans inside it!