99.99% of Americans won't...

24AheadDotCom_'s avatar
99.99% of Americans won't notice it. The other 0.01% - including me - will wish it would last forever. #MAGA #resist MT @MikeTokes: 48 HOURS DARK: [on 2/18/19 we launch] a massive campaign to bring conservative #censorship awareness to masses.
From @24aheaddotcom_
Tweeted Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 9:44 pm

Users mentioned in this tweet:

Mike Tokes's avatar
Handle: 
Name: 
Mike Tokes
Location: 
Los Angeles / Las Vegas
Followers: 
173523
Bio: 
Political strategist. Entrepreneur. CEO: https://t.co/OCCa0bUzj8 - Social Media For Politicians & Organizations. Co-Founder: NewRightUS 📧:Michael@yukosocial.com