John Solomon, Washington Times editor, goes politically correct
Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.
Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.
If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.
1) Clinton will be the headline word for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton."Aliens" and "illegal aliens" are used in the U.S. Code many times. "Illegal immigrants" appears, as far as I can tell, only one time. And, while some might disagree, "immigrant" implies legality and in that way "illegal immigrant" is an oxymoron. It might also indicate that the Washington Times is starting down the slippery slope towards being like the Washington Post.
2) Gay is approved for copy and preferred over homosexual, except in clinical references or references to sexual activity.
3) The quotation marks will come off gay marriage (preferred over homosexual marriage).
4) Moderate is approved, but centrist is still allowed.
5) We will use illegal immigrants, not illegal aliens.