Canada: Quebec police admit to infiltrating SPP protest

The Surete du Quebec has admitted that the three "black bloc"-style protesters at the recent Security and Prosperity Partnership meeting in Montebello were in fact police officers as a union leader has previously claimed. However, the Quebec police claim that they weren't there as "agents provocateurs" but were in fact there to prevent violence. For the backstory, see Les agents provocateurs at SPP protest in Canada?

In related news, the North American Union apologists entry has been updated.

UPDATE: Even if you support police going undercover at protests, and even if you support them posing as black bloc members rather than, say, hippies, it's a bit difficult to support the fact that one of the cops had a rock in his hand. While he never used it, why did he have a rock in his hand? For that extra touch of the echt?


Yes the system of evil is on the move, the cops in all Nation will murder people who love freedom this cop like all other's need the system for its power and money, most of what you see is only 10 percent the other 90 percent will not seem until its all a done deal, watch out for the propaganda that is coming the FBI Is now making a Blueprint for mass arrest's of any who stand against the new evil.