You're a Special-American!
Based on yesterday's post ('Hyphenated-Americans are John Kerry's Strength!'), I'm thinking up some new slogans for the Kerry Campaign:
- "You're a Special-American!"
- "Hyphens are Our Strength!"
- "You're Special!"
- "If You've Got a Hyphen, You've Got a Home."
The period instead of an exclamation mark in the last slogan makes it more folksy.
In addition to the current list of panderees, here are some other -Americans Kerry can outreach to:
- Urban Pervert-Americans
- Used Car Salesperson-Americans
- Emotionally Distant-Americans
- Pissed Off-Americans
- Northeast Super Rich Liberal Elite Establishment-Americans
- Ski Bum-Americans
- Trust Fund Baby-Americans
- Conspiracy Theorist-Americans
- Group Member-Americans
- Too Specialized To Worry About-Americans