Tweets to Far Left Watch

COVID-19 Response

Like everyone else, we urge you to wash your hands and engage in social distancing.

Unlike everyone else, we urge you to also help with this smart plan to get more tests, ventilators, and PPE. Everyone can do that plan right now, at home, in just 15 minutes.

If enough people help with the plan we can save lives. Take time out now and help get more desperately-needed supplies.

Far Left Watch's avatar
Twitter handle: 
@farleftwatch
Name: 
Far Left Watch
Location: 
facebook.com/TheFLW
Followers: 
59987
Bio: 
Investigating, exposing, and combating the far-left since 2017. Support our work at: https://t.co/FkXJ7dVG34 or https://t.co/vBl940SLMG
Tweets to this user:
24AheadDotCom_'s avatar
From @24aheaddotcom_
There are @farleftwatch & @RightWingWatch. The has, in golf terms (the first time such terms have been referenced here) a 200 point handicap. They can't figure that out or how to get around it. #MAGA #resist
Far Left Watch's avatar
From @FarLeftWatch
Facebook banned Infowars today but this violent far-left militia org. that uses their platform to organize and coor… https://t.co/e5M542CzlQ
24AheadDotCom_'s avatar
From @24aheaddotcom_
.@FarLeftWatch: the far-left orbit is at most 20% of the U.S.: the great majority oppose SJWs & especially Antifa. Who do in fact represent: the other 80% or just 30% (#MAGA + #AltRight)? Answer that and you might have a clue why Alex Jones is SOL.