Use this page to quickly find a list of the topics we cover. Choose a general category from the links below:
- Immigration advocate groups: Extensive coverage of illegal and/or massive immigration supporting groups such as the NCLR, LULAC, MALDEF, etc. Also lists pro-borders groups. Divided into two pages; the lesser-known groups are here.
- Immigration advocate people: Illegal and/or massive immigration supporters such as Frank Sharry, Tamar Jacoby, etc.
- Immigration concepts: Topics involving immigration, such as amnesty, the Census, healthcare, polls, guest workers, etc.
- Immigration talking points: Why talking points like "we're a nation of immigrants", "the system is broken", etc. are misleading or wrong.
- Many of the posts here detail bias by specific reporters. A list of reporters we've discussed is organized by publication: New York Times · Washington Post · CNN · AP · Los Angeles Times · NBC · Wall Street Journal · ABC · CBS · Politico · Other · MSNBC · Fox News · Reuters · Christian Science Monitor
GovernmentCurrent and former:
- Member of Congress
- Government agencies: Extensive coverage of the DHS, USCIS, Census Bureau, etc.
- Legislation: Extensive coverage of the stimulus plan, eVerify, and 287g. Also H1B, amnesty bills, etc.
- Administration officials: Extensive coverage of Michael Chertoff, Janet Napolitano, etc.
- Other politicians: Current or unsuccessful past candidates, consultants, etc.
- Judicial: Extensive coverage of Sonia Sotomayor.
- State politicians: Extensive coverage of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bill Richardson, Rod Blagojevich, etc.
- Local politicians: Joe Arpaio, etc.
- Open debate: Activism; our attempts to encourage robust debate; comments that were deleted from other sites and sites that have banned us, etc.
- Groups of people: Extensive coverage of the tea parties; other groups that don't have a formal organization.
- Other concepts: Extensive coverage of the Obama citizenship question and smears against Sarah Palin. Also issues relating to multiculturalism.
- Organizations: Non-immigration-centric advocacy groups, such as the so-called fact-checkers, ACORN, Club for Growth, etc.
- Unions: Extensive coverage of the SEIU, AFL-CIO, etc.
- Events: Katrina, 9/11, etc.
- City, state, country: Coverage specific to a city, state, or country.
- Academic: Universities, scholars, etc.
- Parties, party officials
- Moneyman: George Soros, the Rockefellers, the Koch family, etc.
- Religious: Mostly groups that also support massive and/or illegal immigration.
- Think tanks: CAP, etc.
- Foundations: Ford, etc.
- Company, commercial product
- Diversions: Funny stuff, music videos, etc.