Going to Ronstock '08? Read these important tips! (Ron Paul, Rally for the Republic)
I have some very important tips for Ron Paul supporters who are going to "Ronstock '08" in Minneapolis, aka the Rally for the Republic. That's the competing event to the Republican National Convention (held in St. Paul) where RP's supporters will attempt to, in the words of the Associated Press, spread their message that's:
anti-war, anti-government regulation, anti-immigration, anti-taxes, anti-Federal Reserve, anti-outsourcing, pro-individual liberty, pro-civil liberties and pro-Paul
Here are my helpful tips:
1. Bring along a variety of clothing options; the weather might change rapidly this time of year. Make sure and bring your raingear!
2. Fly a blimp. That was a wonderful success that spawned the Ron Paul rEVOLution, and it's sure to captivate all onlookers! Rest assured: the MSM and the GOP won't make fun of you for that.
3. Be nice to the MSM and to GOP delegates. Don't get into arguments.
4. Consider dressing up in a Revolutionary War costume and even conducting a parade dressed in period costumes. Passersby will be enthralled and will wonder what's going on! Don't worry: no one will ridicule you at all.
And, here are things you should not do:
1. Do not under any circumstances do anything that would actually be effective such as trying to ask McCain or his surrogates tough questions about his policies or his associates (or this guy) on video tape and then uploading their answers to Youtube. DO NOT DO THAT! That would be mean. It would be the only thing that Ron Paul supporters have ever done that would be effective and that would strike back at the MSM and the Beltway establishment, but it wouldn't be nice to try to discredit McCain over his policies. His weakest point is immigration, so DO NOT try to take advantage of that to make him look bad.
Thankfully, based on their history, I'm absolutely certain that Ron Paul supporters will not do that.