... the person doing the hyping is Allahpundit and not the usual suspect, Erika Johnsen.
4. In either 2012 or from 2007 to 2012 (it's not clear), Johnson's top benefactor was Koch Industries (an energy company); see Koch family for more. Other donors with a financial stake in lowered regulations include: Wausau Homes, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, American Bankers Assn, Oshkosh Corp, and Honeywell...
* Ann Althouse
* AllahPundit of HotAir has gotten better on immigration recently and has pointed out flaws in immigration proposals. Whether that continues or he caves is an open question.
* William Jacobson (his last immigration post appears to be August 2012)
* Patterico (likewise, his last immigration post appears to be August 2012)
* Kevin Glass, managing editor of Townhall....
... nothing ( peekURL.com/zATZJQZ )
* AllahPundit of HotAir links to an apparently fair-to-Scott article from a liberal, but basically just describes what those like Reed do to conservatives without coming up with any sort of solution ( peekURL.com/zVM6Kg9 )
In addition to only one or two offering something approaching an effective argument, all of those listed engage in various technical errors (...
... and the "Hispanic vote", even AllahPundit of HotAir realizes how amnesty (comprehensive immigration reform) would harm the GOP.
Referring to a draft GOP version of the DREAM Act called the ACHIEVE Act, AllahPundit says ( peekURL.com/zcupNsw ):
I can’t understand why Senate Democrats would agree to this. Republicans are in a panic over the Latino vote; liberals have never had them in a more...
... to say, the video is linked by AllahPundit of HotAir at
about-the-arizona-shootings and by Glenn Reynolds at pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/113424 See his name's link for much more information on him, including his attempts to run away from his violent rhetoric.
... just made up.
None of that kept AllahPundit from retransmitting their tale ("Did Clarence Dupnik miss the red flags on Loughner?", hotair.com/archives/2011/01/10/
did-dupnik-miss-the-red-flags-on-loughner), even if he CYAs:
we’re getting lots of e-mails about this post, but I’m unfamiliar with the site and can’t vouch for its credibility. Under those circumstances I’d normally pass on it, but...
... much as I don't like to say it, Allahpundit is right ( peekURL.com/z2wq6jf ):
He’s not doubling down, he’s actually trying to weasel out of it by downplaying the racial aspect of it... Completely inane and demagogic, sure — but race-neutral! Except, of course, that’s not what he meant at all: He’s terrified that Latinos won’t turn out for him in November after he broke his promise to get an...
The video at peekURL.com/v3c14ar is a new John McCain attack ad against JD Hayworth that misleads potential voters, trying to portray Hayworth as a dreaded "Birther". The ad serves the interests of the Democrats , thus it's not surprising to see it coming from McCain and being promoted by at least HotAir; please see this discussion of the proper way to handle the "Birthers" issue. It involves...
... have corrections at post time:
* AllahPundit hotair.com/archives/2010/02/24/ron-paul-grills-bernanke-
wasnt-the-fed-involved-with-saddam-and-in-watergate (no correction at post time)
* Sudeep Reddy of the Wall Street Journal
* NPR npr.org/blogs/money/2010/02/
... flaws in their policies.
 AllahPundit links to it approvingly at hotair.com/archives/2010/02/20/
at-cpac-for-smearing-james-okeefe-as-racist and, of course, Glenn Reynolds does too (pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/94260).
UPDATE: Apparently it's difficult to even just glance at my site and see how I do things. I'd be more effective if more people...
... whether the Huffington Post  or Allahpundit at HotAir  are having a field day.
Meanwhile, her supporters will most likely do things that are ineffective and things that won't strike back at her detractors.
If you're a Palin supporter, here's what you have to do: point out that many of those detractors have lied about the basic, easy-to-understand facts of this matter. You have to work to...
... such low-hanging fruit that even Allahpundit of HotAir gets it mostly right (link).
However, neither of the above stress that this is yet another marker on the road to Idiocracy. Instead of asking political leaders tough questions about their policies - policies that affect hundreds of millions or billions of people - about all we get is one dumb stunt after the other.
There are a lot of forces...
Speaking of the latter, over to Allahpundit of HotAir (link):
Just imagine Menendez’s attack ads against [Dobbs]; he wouldn’t have to venture outside of Media Matters’s clip vault to gather enough material for the entire campaign.
There's a reason why Dobbs' opponents keep bringing up the leprosy story years after he issued a correction: they don't have that much material to work with. It...
And, for your dose of stupidity, Allahpundit of HotAir links to the videos (hotair.com/archives/2009/10/13/
video-lindsey-graham-heckled-at-south-carolina-town-hall) and says "So why am I on his side? Watch the first clip and see for yourself who it is that’s heckling him and what they think about, oh, say, George Bush. I’ll take Grahamnesty over these tools [Ron Paul fans] any day of...
... America and HotAir continues, with Allahpundit embedding the audio at MMFA's link at .
Maybe if I FAXed the link above to HotAir or Beck in a nice crayon font they might be able to understand this.
AllahPundit of HotAir posts about CNN's Jon Klein supposedly forbidding Lou Dobbs from covering the Obama citizenship issue (something that Klein has since walked back). In comments he says about this issue:
It’s a useful way for the left to make the right look paranoid. Obama’s shedding no tears seeing it get lots of coverage this week.
He's right about that, but only because I'm one of the few...
Allahpundit of HotAir has posted two videos that - completely unwittingly - show just how futile, stupid, and pernicious the tea parties are: link. Both of them feature CNN reporter Susan Roesgen; watch the second first which features her puffball coverage of far-lefties holding a friendly, running protest near Obama's house in Chicago.
The first video on the Hot Air page was shot after a live...
... provide facts on the SPP.
* "AllahPundit" says: "Oh Lord... We get e-mails from those people all the time. We... do not publish them... Update: HotAir commenters (most of them) agree: Tancredo’s a prophet whose only crime is seeing too clearly the nefarious machinations towards one-world government that are happening under our very noses!" (HotAir is run by Michelle Malkin; the first post I made...