I just found about a Wiki project called 'Disinfopedia':
...a collaborative project to produce a directory of public relations firms, think tanks, industry-funded organizations and industry-friendly experts that work to influence public opinion and public policy on behalf of corporations, governments and special interests. We are already working on 3785 articles.
Sounds good, except for what follows:
The United States is supposed to be a democracy, but today powerful business interests dominate government, most citizens don't even vote, civil liberties are surrendered for national security, gunboat diplomacy alienates world opinion, and one overtly pro-business party dominates all three branches of government and the news media. What's going on, and what can be done?
PR Watch editors Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber are working on a new book, titled Banana Republicans: How the New Right is Turning American Into a One-Party State. You can help with the research, right here on the Disinfopedia.
Ah, I understand.
Nevertheless, I edited their page on the Ford Foundation (see the 'External Links' section.)
The links I added can be found by clicking the 'More' link directly below. Underneath the links are the source code for updating the Wiki page, just in case "something happens."
* [http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=7835 'How Ford Funds the Left']
* [http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=11674 'How the Ford Foundation Created Multiculturalism']
* [http://www.city-journal.org/html/6_4_a1.html 'The Billions of Dollars That Made Things Worse']
* [http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/MALDEF-LA_RAZA-Hymowitz.html 'The Birth of a Nation: At the Ford Foundation ethnicity is always job 1']
* [http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=9019 'The Biggest Funder of the Left']
* [http://www.steinreport.com/danstein_oreilly_02242003.htm "...Ford's objective is to work to radically overhaul the ethnic basis of American society to bring about the change that they desire..."]
* [http://www.city-journal.org/html/7_4_sndgs08.html "...the (Ford) foundation will continue bankrolling the corrosive identity politics that have already fractured American society..."]
* [http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1282/11_55/102540271/p1/article.jhtml 'How Firm a Foundation - Hank the Deuce, 'Ping' Ferry, and what to learn from them.']
* [http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=10760 'The Ford Foundation: Funding International Terror?']
* [http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=7689 'Fifth Column Financier']
* [http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/20030708-0331-fordfoundation-chairman.html "The Ford Foundation will retain Paul Allaire as its chairman despite allegations by federal regulators that he committed accounting fraud while at the helm of Xerox Corp."]
* [http://www.jta.org/ford.asp 'Funding Hate']
* [http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Printable.asp?ID=6196 'Leftist Sugar Daddies']
MultiCultiCult · Mon, 02/23/2004 - 22:30 · Importance: 1