... the h/t to Daniel Halper of the Weekly Standard ( peekURL.com/z6CF8j9 ).
Morrissey's version is at hotair . com/archives/2014/02/27/
Quick - someone check to see if the Koch Brothers have bought Time Warner Cable News! Harry Reid needs to know, after all, because all of these “horror stories” about ObamaCare are just...
... 1/17/13) 
* Stephen Hayes of the Weekly Standard:
"And It Is One Of The Reasons That We've Had Somebody Like Marco Rubio Come Out And At Least Offer The Framework Of A Plan That Republicans - Potentially - Can Get Behind." "This is what is interesting, we've seen the President, I think, rather skillfully, seek to divide Republicans on a variety of issues. I think this is the next one that he'...
... peekURL.com/zeZKDsY )
* Michael Warren of the Weekly Standard just excerpts Reed's post ( peekURL.com/zBh7Bab )
* ...as does "Weasel Zippers" ( peekURL.com/zGZhBvT )
* over at National Review, Andrew Johnson adds nothing ( peekURL.com/zNNSqF6 )
* "Lonely Conservative" adds nothing of interest ( peekURL.com/z3DDewT )
* Clay Waters of Newsbusters adds nothing ( peekURL.com/zATZJQZ )
Watch out world, because William Kristol is now a tea partier (link). After the memorable four words "my fellow Tea Partiers" he states that, in addition to the "the day-to-day work of a loyal opposition", he wants the Republican Party to:
be the party of the future as well as the present. It can be the party of fundamental reflection and radical choice as well as the party of day-to-day...
The latest news on the Obama healthcare front is that the "death panels" part of the legislation - the part that doesn't exist even though it does exist - cannot be repealed per language inserted by Harry Reid (link). The subsection about the "Independent Medicare Advisory Board" says:
it shall not be in order in the senate or the house of representatives to consider any bill, resolution,...