* Doug Mataconis of Outside the Beltway ( peekURL.com/ztU4bKQ , @dmataconis )
* Rick Moran of American Thinker ( peekURL.com/zbuhNY7 , @rickmoran_rwnh )
UPDATE: Another who presents the poll at face value:
* Niraj Chokshi of National Journal ( peekURL.com/zdAKNtx , @nirajc )
* Doug Mataconis of Outside the Beltway ( @dmataconis and @drjjoyner; peekURL.com/zeWL4fB ):
Rubio is offering the GOP a potential path out of the wilderness on immigration. He will no doubt be condemned by many on the far right just as vigorously as John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and George W. Bush were denounced when they tried to do similar things seven years ago. If Republicans listen...
3. Doug Mataconis of Outside the Beltway links to both of the above, adding little:
For more on Doug Mataconis, see the link (vulgar language warning).
4. Glenn Reynolds links to Gillespie:
Speaking in Georgia about an hour ago, president Bush intentionally distorted John Kerry's earlier comments about Iraq. Yesterday, speaking at Pasadena City College, Kerry said this:
"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
The explanation is that he meant to...