... faith-based activist networks as Gamaliel, PICO and the IAF are also involved, which means that a large cadre of very experienced organizers is involved in ensuring the event's success.
...Following the march, activists plan to turn out in large numbers to the Town Hall meetings that congress members will hold during the two week recess starting March 29. The traditional media gave massive...
* Episcopal Church
* Grey Panthers
* Justice Strategies (the "nonpartisan" group mentioned in the letter)
* PRLDEF (Sonia Sotomayor's old group)
* Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law (one of Obama's old groups)
* March 25 Coalition (organized illegal immigration marches)
* NAACP Legal Defense Fund
* National Council of La Raza
* National Korean...
... in the Public Interest (CSPI), Gamaliel, Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, Rock the Vote, USPIRG, MDI Imported Car Service of Maine (?!?), and the YWCA.
 By giving the state of New York $35 million, Soros will trigger matching federal funds - from the stimulus - of $140 million (link):
Soros' gift and the matching government funds will provide 850,000 children currently receiving public...