... Committee on National Legislation
* Esperanza USA: Luis Cortes
* Sheryl Sandberg Facebook
* Howard Buffett: Buffett Philanthropies (Warren Buffett)
* Steve Case Jobs Council
* American Immigration Council: Mary Giavagnoli, Ben Johnson
* Immigration Initiative: Bob Creamer, John Hennley
* Voto Latino: Jessica Reeves, Maria Teresa Kumar
* New Organizing Institute: Carlos Odio
* United We...
Church World Service Jen Smyers
Esperanza USA Mary Clark
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society/Interfaith Immigration Coalition Mark Hetfield
Interfaith Worker Justice Kristin Kumpf
Jesuit Refugee Service Shaina Aber
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services Leslie Velez
Mennonite Central Committee Tammy Alexander
National Association of Evangelicals Galen Carey
National Baptist Convention Rev. L...
... organized by Rev. Luis Cortes of Esperanza USA. Obama simply reiterated his commitment to comprehensive immigration reform as he's done several times before, and he uttered the same old canards about that amnesty scheme. Despite the fact that he keeps saying the same thing over and over, expect the MSM to pretend he said something new. Also, in one part of his speech he sounded like John McCain...
As previously discussed, the New York Times and others are trying to pretend that opposition to Sonia Sotomayor's nomination to the US Supreme Court is anti-Hispanic. And, Adam Nagourney of the NYT is getting help from two Republicans. Nagorney's "Republicans Weigh Risks of a Supreme Court Battle" (link) includes former George W Bush and Arnold Schwarzenegger pollster/strategist Matthew Dowd and...
... Reverend Luis Cortes, Jr./President/Esperanza USA
* Cassandra Q. Butts/Senior Vice President for Domestic Policy/Center for American Progress
* Michael L. Barrera/President and CEO/US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
* Josh Hoyt/Executive Director/Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights
CAP was the author of the extraordinarily idiotic study purporting to show how much it would cost to...
... Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
* Esperanza USA President Rev. Luis Cortes
 The PDF is described here: freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1854324/posts. It was posted to RedState by Robert Bluey, so it's probably for real. However, I've cached it locally to avoid linking to that site.