... peekURL.com/zhjxZgV , @kevcirilli)
* Doug Mataconis of Outside the Beltway ( peekURL.com/ztU4bKQ , @dmataconis )
* Rick Moran of American Thinker ( peekURL.com/zbuhNY7 , @rickmoran_rwnh )
UPDATE: Another who presents the poll at face value:
* Niraj Chokshi of National Journal ( peekURL.com/zdAKNtx , @nirajc )
... propagandists would have them believe.
* Doug Mataconis of Outside the Beltway ( @dmataconis and @drjjoyner; peekURL.com/zeWL4fB ):
Rubio is offering the GOP a potential path out of the wilderness on immigration. He will no doubt be condemned by many on the far right just as vigorously as John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and George W. Bush were denounced when they tried to do similar things seven...
... example of the latter, here's Doug Mataconis ( peekURL.com/zeJzXwP ):
I can't say I'm sad to see Buchanan go. He didn't really bring anything interesting to the conversation, and he did not represent modern conservatism at all. Recently, we've seen MSNBC bring on pundits like Matt Lewis, S.E. Cupp (SE Cupp), and a host of people from National Review. Say what you might about them, but each one...
3. Doug Mataconis of Outside the Beltway links to both of the above, adding little:
For more on Doug Mataconis, see the link (vulgar language warning).
4. Glenn Reynolds links to Gillespie: