... States Senator, now with JPMorgan Chase Bank
* Greg Page, Chairman and CEO of Cargill
* Federico Pena, Former Secretary of Transportation and Secretary of Energy
* John Podesta, CEO, Center for American Progress
* Charles Ramsey, Chief of Police, City of Philadelphia/President, Major City Chiefs
* Al Sharpton, President, National Action Network
* Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
... of America, Bank of the West, Chase Bank, Citibank, Communidad Latina Federal Credit Union, Pan American Bank, Union Bank and Wells Fargo.
Please contact unitedwayoc.org/contact/contact.asp with your thoughts. Perhaps there's some way that their 501(c)3 status could be challenged due to this program.
The Consulate General of Mexico signed an agreement Monday with three U.S. banks that could make Mexican nationals more comfortable with the banking industry.
Chase, Citibank and Laredo National Bank will take turns each day manning a desk in the Mexican Consulate on Navarro Street [in San Antonio]. They will answer questions for Mexican nationals about financial services and...