... Democracia USA: Jorge Mursuli
* Asian American Justice Center: Karen Narasaki
* National Hispanic Leadership Agenda: Lillian Rodriguez Lopez
* National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference: Samuel Rodriguez
* Zuraya Tapia Hispanic National Bar Association
* Simone Campbell NETWORK Lobby
* Julie Kruse Immigration Equality
* David Smith Human Rights Council
* Brad Jacklin National Gay and...
... the Asian Law Caucus, and the Asian American Justice Center.
1. Excerpts from the press release are at , and a list of the attorneys involved is at .
2. See Georgia, Indiana, Utah, and Arizona for information on other suits by the same groups together with others.
3. As always, the best way to prevent suits like this is to use the question authority plan to discredit illegal immigration...
... American Immigration Council
* Asian American Justice Center
* Asian American Institute
* Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
* Asian Law Caucus
* Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California
* League of United Latin American Citizens
* Legal Aid Society
* Los Abogados Hispanic Bar Association
* National Employment Law Project
Others on the losing side were former...
A new group called "Reform Immigration For America" recently launched in order to push for comprehensive immigration reform, aka amnesty. They're a coalition of business, labor, and far-left/racial power groups; see their slick site here: reformimmigrationforamerica.org. A surprising variety of amnesty hacks this side of raving extremist (or thereabouts) is involved with their organization; see [...
The Asian American Justice Center runs the Rights Working Group, a coalition of over 250 leftwing groups, and they have a petition calling on Barack Obama to in effect not do immigration enforcement. They want a "moratorium" while the subject of raids and the like is "studied", but everyone knows what that means. Since there are so many groups, the full roster is here. The main groups are listed...
National Immigrant Justice Center
Asian American Justice Center
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
Massachusetts Immigration and Refugee Advocacy Coalition (MIRA)
 See The Hill for an example. Suzanne Gamboa of the AP offers her attempt at a pro-Obama press release at his site.