One of Bill Ayers' glassy-eyed followers has created a site called "Support Bill Ayers" (supportbillayers.org), which includes this:
The current characterizations of Professor Ayers---aOne of Bill Ayers' glassy-eyed followers has created a site called "Support Bill Ayers" (supportbillayers.org), which includes this:
The current characterizations of Professor Ayers---"unrepentant terrorist," "lunatic leftist"---are unrecognizable to those who know or work with him. It's true that Professor Ayers participated passionately in the civil rights and antiwar movements of the 1960s, as did hundreds of thousands of Americans.
And, that's right. Why, I distinctly remember the mandatory bomb-making classes which were mandatory "back in the day". Oh, those wild and crazy sixties! Public school teachers across the land would lead their charges in chants of "Kill the piggies!" Those were the days!
The site also has a petition you can sign. Seeing that "Alfred E. Newman" from the "University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople" had already signed, I gladly and completely voluntarily signed as well: "Isaac P. Friehle", the "Huell Howser professor of Law, Coleman State University at Gary".Possibly related:
- Barack Obama "worked" for Bill Ayers for eight years?
- Barack Obama, Bill Ayers spoke on panel together in 2002
- Is Barack Obama still in frequent contact with Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn?
- SPLC promoted Bill Ayers, didn't reveal terrorist past
- David Tanenhaus: how bad could Bill Ayers be if he made gingerbread-cookie houses with me?
WackyHumor · Wed, 10/08/2008 - 17:55 · Importance: 4