Alliance for Immigration Reform 2007
From this we learn of yet another coalition in favor of massive immigration, this one calling itself the "Alliance for Immigration Reform 2007". Its members include:
* R. Bruce Josten, executive vice president, U.S. Chamber of Commerce;
* Eliseo Medina, international vice president, Service Employees International Union;
* Cecilia Munoz, vice president, National Council of La Raza;
* Bishop Thomas G. Wenskiof, U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
* Frank Sharry, executive director, National Immigration Forum
Compare their membership roster to that of the "Independent Task Force on Immigration and America's Future". Much like Yassir Arafat and Ringo Starr being basically the same person, I believe there are actually only 17 supporters of illegal immigration in the entire world.