... Economic Policy Institute, DailyKos, People for the American Way, Center for Economic and Policy Research CEPR, and the Institute for Policy Studies. There are several more listed on their site.
 Someone who's an actual "immigrant" (i.e., of the legal variety) already has a "clear path to citizenship". The ones who don't have that "clear path" are illegal aliens. Thus, they're trying to...
* Josh Glasstetter of People for the American Way's blog writes (rightwingwatch.org/content/right-wing-census-paranoia-video): "There are many unanswered questions about the tragic hanging death of Bill Sparkman, a US Census Bureau employee, in rural Kentucky. But one thing is clear. Right-Wing leaders like Congresswoman Michele Bachmann and media outlets like Fox News have whipped...
McClatchy reports that People for the American Way and perhaps other groups are "quietly" beginning a "politics of personal destruction"/"Joe the Plumber"-style campaign against Frank Ricci, the firefighter who'll be testifying at the Sonia Sotomayor confirmation (link). In 1995 he sued New Haven over him being rejected from their fire department due to his dyslexia; in the settlement he received...
... tangible example, see  from People for the American Way's incredibly lightweight "Right Wing Watch" blog:
What is it about the Fairness Doctrine that is causing the Religious Right to lose their minds? As Marin Cogan pointed out last year, the more she searched for actual evidence that anyone intended to bring it back, the more she had to conclude that it wasn’t going to happen... The Media...
... Organizacion 10 de Abril
People for the American Way
Pequenos Empresarios Mexicanos de Wisconsin LLC.
Poor Peoples Economic Human Rights Campaign
Radio Arte 90.5
SEIU Local 1
SEIU Local 1199
SEIU Local 4
SEIU Local 73
SEIU Local 880
Sigma Lambda Gamma
Somos la Comunidad Joliet
South East Coalition for Chicago...
... Democracia Ahora (a project of People For the American Way) offers "Senate's Immigration Proposal Needs Work, but Is Salvagable".
UPDATE 5: Dick Morris: "Republicans should back immigration compromise"
UPDATE 6: Sen. Trent Lott says:
"Is the current situation in America with legal and illegal immigration intolerable and unacceptable? Yes. Everybody would agree. Is this bill better than the...
... it seems quite clear to me
* People for the American Way's Kyle Mantyla, January 31, 2007, "The Law and Order Border Crowd Backs Criminal Agents", link
* Jeralyn Merritt, TChris, and hangers-on at TalkLeft (sample link)
* the Associated Press and their "reporters" Alicia Caldwell and Suzanne Gamboa who offer "Report: Agents in border shooting lied". While not explicit opponents, the headline (...
* Ezra of People for the American Way's Right Wing Watch says, among other things (rightwingwatch.org/2007/03/phyllis_schlafl_2.html):
...the Eagle Forum published a list of questions for its supporters to ask candidates on the trail, ranging from Schlafly's theory of "supremacist judges" to the John Birch-esque "North American Union." She says her plan is working,...
... Legal Defense and Education Fund, People For the American Way Foundation, Spear Wilderman, P.C, American Civil Liberties Union Foundation Immigrants' Rights Project, American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey and Ragonese Albano...
... interests at heart. (Here's a hint: People for the American Way, AILA, MALDEF and all the rest do not. These are the ultimate in special interest groups).
There's also a list of good and bad immigration bills here. And, see "Florida Farmworkers Sue Dairy Owned by Family of Sen. Graham Over Wages."
The original list of the 400 supporters is here, and to see the categorized list, click the 'MORE...