... shows Mark Zuckerberg - CEO of Facebook and founder of the advocacy group FWD . us - promoting comprehensive immigration reform.
Needless to say, Zuckerberg is all wrong. To demonstrate how wrong he is, I'll provide ten questions that Zuckerberg wasn't asked and that he'd have a great deal of trouble answering straightforwardly. After the questions, I'll describe how to either get them answered...
... conservative front group for Facebook head Mark Zuckerberg's "FWD.us" effort to push amnesty and increased immigration.
Per peekURL.com/z3Z5Jze , Americans for a Conservative Direction "will spend seven figures" to run the ad below in Texas, Florida, Utah, North Carolina, Iowa, and Kentucky and to run an ad supporting Lindsey Graham in South Carolina.
Another FWD.us front group, "Council for...
Earlier this month, Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin renounced his U.S. citizenship in a move that most have considered a way to save taxes (even if he denies it). Fiscal conservatives proceeded to show that - to them - patriotism has a price tag. See the link for several examples and an explanation of why we don't want people like Saverin in the U.S. to begin with.
Yet another example of...
Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin recently denounced his U.S. citizenship to avoid paying U.S. taxes he'd owe when that company goes public. Hopefully to most people the idea of turning your back on your country  to save money would be abhorrent.
Of course, many in the fiscal conservative and libertarians spheres think different: patriotism only goes so far.
For instance, here's Steve...
... can watch the debate live on Facebook, but it will also be shown on NBC later in the day depending on your location (reportedly the same time slot as Meet the Press).
NETWORK: NBC News
PARTNERS: NBC, Facebook, and the New Hampshire Union Leader.
MODERATOR: David Gregory.
WHERE: The Capitol Center for the Arts in Concord, New Hampshire
PARTICIPANTS: Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, Rick Perry, Ron...
* Sheryl Sandberg Facebook
* Howard Buffett: Buffett Philanthropies (Warren Buffett)
* Steve Case Jobs Council
* American Immigration Council: Mary Giavagnoli, Ben Johnson
* Immigration Initiative: Bob Creamer, John Hennley
* Voto Latino: Jessica Reeves, Maria Teresa Kumar
* New Organizing Institute: Carlos Odio
* United We Dream: Carlos Saavedra
* Hispanic Federation: Chris...
Barack Obama spoke live over Facebook yesterday at an event sponsored by that company. He misled about immigration and promoted an anti-American bill. He got direct help with his attempt to mislead from Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg, and he got indirect help from corrupt or incompetent GOP and Teaparty leaders:
1. The full text of the immigration section is below. Links have been added to the...
* Sheryl Sandberg, COO, Facebook
* Arnold Schwarzenegger, Former California Governor
* Richard Trumka, AFL CIO
* John Wester, Bishop, Archdiocese of Salt Lake City
Administration officials who attended include:
* Attorney General Eric Holder
* Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar
* Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis
* Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
* Cecilia Munoz, Deputy...