... the mimes was organized by the Center for New Community. In the video, Beck holds up a card from the CNC's far-left, anti-white "Imagine2050" campaign; the card says:
"Bigots are here to debate immigration/make like a mime/don't debate anti-immigrant trolls"
The mimes and their handlers are, not to put too fine a point on it, fascists. They don't support the American system of debate but instead...
... Reform Immigration for America
* Center for New Community
* Hispanic Institute (see below)
* Dolores Huerta Foundation (promoted demographic hegemony, hatred against Republicans)
* National Hispanic Media Coalition
* National Puerto Rican Coalition
* New Democratic Network
* Netroots Nation (from Dailykos and others)
* Voto Latino
UPDATE: Janet Murguia of the NCLR says, among other...
... government-linked Peter Schey)
* Center for New Community
* "Citizen Orange" (Kyle de Beausset)
* Drum Major Institute
* Episcopal Church
* Grey Panthers
* Justice Strategies (the "nonpartisan" group mentioned in the letter)
* PRLDEF (Sonia Sotomayor's old group)
* Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law (one of Obama's old groups)
* March 25 Coalition (organized illegal...
The Asian American Justice Center runs the Rights Working Group, a coalition of over 250 leftwing groups, and they have a petition calling on Barack Obama to in effect not do immigration enforcement. They want a "moratorium" while the subject of raids and the like is "studied", but everyone knows what that means. Since there are so many groups, the full roster is here. The main groups are listed...
... Union (SEIU), America's Voice, Center for New Community, and the Fair Immigration Reform Movement (FIRM) launched a print ad denouncing known hate group, FAIR (the Federation for American Immigration Reform), for poisoning the immigration debate with bigoted, xenophobic hate speech. In support of the ad, SEIU Executive Vice President Eliseo Medina issued the following statement:
... government) and Devin Burghart from the Center for New Community.
Luckily, I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and I saw this:
Fernandez lives with his wife Kica Matos and their son in New Haven, Connecticut.
Matos is the former head of Junta for Progressive Action, a group that's collaborated with the Mexican government. She now works for the city and she led the effort by that city to...
... Rights Education Fund and the Center for New Community. The three groups had just begun a collaboration to help states fight anti-illegal immigrant ballot initiatives through a $1.1 million grant from Atlantic Philanthropies... [which was] created in 1982 by Charles F. Feeney with his wealth from Duty Free Shoppers Group, Ltd., has given $3.4 billion in mostly anonymous grants across the world...
- Devin Burghart of the Center for New Community, "a faith-based human rights organization in Chicago"
- Jean Rosenfeld, of the UCLA Center for the Study of Religion.
- Mark Potok of Southern Poverty Law Center
Please write CSM senior editor Richard Bergenheim and let him know the CSM has lost several credibility points because of this article.